Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lots of cravings!!

Recently, falling in love with BIG BANG, FANTASTIC BABY 
BOOM SHAKA LAKA!!
*repeatedly playing this song the whole day doesnt make me bored at all..a nice song indeed!!*

Recently, addicted with CHATIME
Chatime Grass Jelly roasted milk tea..BEST!! recomended you to try on this beverage
A2, Brown Rice Green Milk Tea had no longer inside my chatime list!! kekekeke

Recently, had eaten NASI LEMAK @ Village Park Damansara(20 minutes away from where i stay) twice a week!!
Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng.. A must try food. The chicken drumstick is very juicy, the meat was just too fine to be good. DELICIOUS~~

This are the side dishes..the kangkong is god damn tasty!! The fish was okay okay..
Village Park, A very well known restoran that visited by our PM, Siti Norhaliza, and many more famous people, and which has been voted as best nasi lemak twice in a roll!!


REcently...reCEntly..receNTly..recentLY...
I had spend most of my time on facebook, assignment, hanging out with course-mate, craving for food! 
And ignoring my studies!! =(
Life is too dull, staying home all day long, so i planned to visit some places last few days..however, life is too dangerous if you are being too active over hanging out with friends, because you might FAIL in your final! It is extremely hard to be just right to everything!! 
I seriously need to put more effort in my studies as my assignment and presentation were almost done..
5 more weeks!! 35 days to go before final!!
hmm..


No comments:

Post a Comment